This stylish, contemporary Enterprise Lite TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs. It features a High Gloss White finish, partitioned media shelf for AV components, smoked tempered glass doors and Silver powder coated legs. Store media accessories, books and games in the side cabinets with with adjustable shelves. Complete this TV stand with a ClassicFlame 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately).
- Enterprise Lite TV Stand for TVs up to 60", High Gloss White (Electric Fireplace Insert sold separately)
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Partitioned media shelf for AV components
- Side cabinets with adjustable shelves, partially concealed by touch latch, smoked tempered glass doors
- Silver powder coated, rectangular legs
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires and cables
Width: 56.00 in, Depth: 20.25 in, Height: 30.00 in
High Gloss White
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
|TV Size Support Weight
Up to 60"
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 60.25 in, Depth: 24.00 in, Height: 11.00 in
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.